Order Ref: 36395
Position Title: Quality Process Lead
• The duties of the position are: To work collaboratively within the teams to adopt a structured approach to automotive design through the development of the design QMS.
• To develop and maintain a quality management audit programme.
• To manage to closure any arising non-conformances.
• Other duties to include Health and Safety support, the Company’s Way and Records Management.
• To translate the Company’s processes and procedures for the Design Department.
• To roll out and gain Design Department conformance to the Company’s processes and procedures.
• To interact on quality management system issues with other Company Departments.
• To liaise with suppliers on quality issues as requested.
• Some form of Auditing qualification
• Quality management system experience within the automotive industry
• IT literate and competent in main Microsoft tools.
• Quality management system experience within the automotive industry.
• Experience in problem solving and non-conformance management.
• Experience as a Quality Management System author.
• Experience in Automotive Design Development processes.
• Understanding of Failure Mode Avoidance processes.
• An understanding of six sigma processes and the ability to be able to interpret and present data in an easily understandable manner.
• To be able to interpret and understand technical specifications and statutory and regulatory requirements.
• To be IT literate and competent in the main Microsoft tools.
• To be able to influence a team in Quality Management Systems through confident & competent presentation.
• Experience in Health and Safety management systems and their application.
• Some background in Quality Assurance and its deployment.
• SO/TS-16949 certified auditor or a certified IATF-16949 Auditor.
• Experience in H&S risk assessment