Job Category:Project Office
+44 (0)1268 582 900
Job Title: Project Manager
• Project Master schedule - plan and establish the project scheduling, action plan and tracking
• Project monitoring and reporting of progress and costs against plan
• Project Quality Management - Ensuring the project milestones are followed and deliverable requirements are met.
• Project Organisational planning and cross functional team deployment - Establish and review the project organisation chart, scope of works and resources planning.
• Project Risk Management report - Establish and conduct risk assessment plan, tracking and control / mitigation.
• Project performance report - Project status reporting to the management and follow up / follow through of the action plan during the development period.
Qualifications and Experience
• Engineering degree or relevant management qualification
• Experience of delivering within a commercial environment ensuring the program meets the client’s requirements whilst adhering to the scope of the program
• Experienced in delivering Vehicle and/or Powertrain Engineering programs
• Significant Project Management and/or general management experience in an automotive engineering consultancy environment
• Proven leadership skills; outgoing, confident and articulate. Strong work ethic, self motivating, ability to lead and to work as part of a team