Job Category:Program Management
+44 (0)1268 582 900
Position Title: Programme Manager
Division: Project Management and Support
Position Description for the Programme Manager:
• To maintain and support all project tasks
• To develop and control systems and facilities to ensure best in class standards are attained
• To ensure all costs are accountable
• To meet project targets on time and within budget
Principal duties and responsibilities as the successful Programme Manager:
• Contribute to and support the Business Plan, Mission, Objectives and Strategies.
• Effectively manage the assigned project(s) to minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
• Create and maintain strong linkage between the team members of the project. Develop, motivate and guide the team.
• Lead the team to develop plan(s) that achieve project goals.
• Plan/re-plan and update project book.
• Monitor and control execution of the project plan(s).
• Communicate project information and status.
• Prepare and perform appropriate project reviews.
• Adequately escalate issues and risks.
• Maintain project records.
In return you will receive a generous package.