+44 (0)1268 582 900
Position Title: Senior Hybrid Controls and Integration Engineer
Our Client is seeking an experienced engineer with a pro-active attitude and a motivated self-learner. You will be responsible of developing and validating as well as signing off the future generation of hybrid systems for passenger vehicles.
• Control development of various features of the supervisory hybrid application (energy management, control and refinement of parallel and electric mode transitions etc.)
• Develop calibration which takes into account system tolerances and driver behaviour.
• Validation and sign-off of hybrid system and interactions with other subsystems
• Devise and execute customer clinics to assess acceptability and performance
• Devise and execute the customer testing of the hybrid control and calibration (testing environments include SIL, HIL, LabCar, powertrain dyno cells, vehicle)
• MSc/MEng or PhD in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience with V-cycle automotive development
• Experience with System Engineering and Quality tools
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Willingness and ability to interface constructively with a global team
• Experience with Matlab Simulink, dSpace, Vector or ETAS engineering tools
• Experience with vehicle integration and commissioning
• Experience of automotive control systems and calibration