Job Category:Software, Electronics & Controls
+44 (0)1268 582 900
Position Title: Infotainment System Engineer
• Infotainment system development and integration.
• Review, create and maintain Infotainment system requirements / attributes including Audio, Sound Quality, Performance, Reception, Reliability, …
• Ensure compliance to European/North American regulations.
• Challenge the technical content and product definition regarding performance and competitiveness. Identify gaps and drive the development of solutions.
• Perform Benchmark analysis and present conclusion to leadership.
• Ensure that launch quality is robust over lifetime and fulfilling customer expectations.
• Contribute to setting up the global workshare with other Client entities.
• Contribute defining required validation activities.
• At least 10 years of working experience in the infotainment field.
• Good technical understanding.
• Looking for talents with Expertise in the fields: Software development, Infotainment architecture, Instrument Cluster, Tuner, Hardware, Audio, Antenna, Specification, Validation, Phone projection, Navigation, Reception.
• Understanding of specific requirements for Europe and North America.
• Enthusiasm and passion: Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated.
• Excellent communicator with an open and structured mind-set.
• Fluent in English.
• High level of engagement to solve issues and drive resolution even outside of own working field.
• Flexible regarding travels to UK, Sweden, China and other countries if needed.
• High integrity and trust in all activities and communication.