Job Category:Chassis / Vehicle Development
+44 (0)1268 582 900
RFQ No: RFQ5854516023424
Position Title: Function Owner and Realization responsible - Brake Controls
• Secure the function to the end customer
• Our team is responsible for three ECU´s (Electronic Control Units) in the electrical architecture:
• Vehicle Dynamics Domain Master (VDDM). One of the Flex-ray master nodes in the car.
• Brake Booster Module (BBM). CAN node, on all hybrid cars.
• Steering Angle Sensor (SAS). CAN node, in all cars.
Responsible for below sub systems:
• Driver Priority Chassis
• Brake Control System
• Vehicle Dynamics Management System
• Tyre Monitor System
• Steering Angle Sensor
Also have the responsibility for 11 of the Main Customer Functions:
• Vehicle Deceleration Control
• Parking Brake Control
• Vehicle Hold
• Stop Light Control
• Yaw & Side Slip Control
• Post Impact Control
• Stability Traction Control
• Low Speed Control
• Vehicle Dynamic Management Control
• Drive Modes
• Tire Deflation Detection
• The team have mainly Swedish, but also some Chinese team members.
• You will work close together with the Function Owners, Electrical System Designers, Test engineers, System Safety Leader and Software Owners.
• The ultimate goal is to provide viable ISO26262 Safety Cases for all Nodes and Functions in time for production start of the CMA cars.
Example of tasks:
• Collect Input requirements
• Attribute requirement from attribute leader: Vehicle dynamics, etc.
• Legal requirements (incl. HMI requirements)
• Feature requirements, if applicable
• Create FDR (Function Description & Requirement) based on input requirements and function requirements
• Function Realization
• FRx update and maintenance
• Secure (implementation and testing) hand shake of requirements towards different sub systems
• System safety
• Responsible for hazard analysis and Functional safety concept.
• Secure that a safety test plan is developed and safety testing performed
• Bench marking
• Should know what is state of the art function within the automotive industry
• Communication to suppliers
• Follow up function related SWIs, make sure they are solved
• Plan test object need
• Summarize supplier function and tuning test car need and send to AVA
• Minimum M.Sc. in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or equal work experience
• Good knowledge of the ISO26262 automotive standard
• Analytical mind set
• Ability to work independently and excellent team work capability
• Experience from automotive industry.
• Knowledge’s in electrical platform in vehicles
• Function development
Software and IT:
• Microsoft Office
• JIRA knowledge is a merit
• System Weaver knowledge is a merit
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
• ☐ Solid ☐ Surface
Competence requirements for: Team Centre Automotive
• ☒ Author ☐ Viewer
• Positive attitude and interested in finding solutions with other people/teams
• Well-structured personality
• Willing to help others and to ask for help when needed.
• Have an openness and awareness of Asian, European and foreign cultures