Job Category:Finance, Supply Chain & Purchasing
+44 (0)1268 582 900
Order Number: RFP-38075-1
Position Title: Program Logistics Engineer
Duration: 6 Month rolling contract
Location: Méru, France
Roles and responsibilities of the project
• Follow the needs of OEM customers, delivering on time
• Alert when there is a risk of MPM, be proactive in finding solutions or arrangements to satisfy the client (in accordance with internal procedures).
• Guarantee the necessary supplies are available to ensure production is carried out in line with customer requirements
• Track the delivery performance of suppliers and alert in case of under performance
• Collect all customer needs (internal and external) track the evolution and plan production needs accordingly.
• Ensure stock coverage for production track inventory store and react in case of minimum stock
• Customer satisfaction
• To be the assigned liaison between the client of the production workshop and the store (reception, storage, caffutage...) of the Pilot Plant
Guarantee the availability of raw materials for production by the toolmakers validate that the injection schedules are in line with customer needs.
• Ensure plant production starts on time
Plan and coordinate packaging, transport, for tools and parts during the transfer to the factory.
• Guarantee the optimal transfer of the project in the series factory (training logistic staff, history, and advance in product stocks finished and bought ...).
• Delivery of product on time
• Follow customer delivery schedule
• Build plan creation on update
• Excel document
• Delivery note
• Purchase request for Bop
• MRP Excel document
• Supplier delivery schedule