+44 (0)1268 582 900
RFQ No: RFQ91330892
Position Title: Automotive Interior Design Junior
Duration: Contract - 3 months initially
• Experience in automobile interior design (OEM preferred)
• English, spoken and written
• Very strong sketch ability and creativity
• Good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Alias, Photoshop, VRED, and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Maya/Blender/visualisation software
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Familiar with design process from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias, clay physical modeling.
• Work with colour and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the colour and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
• Will report to Chief Designer
• PDF Design Portfolio max 10mb file size
Software and IT:
• Photoshop, Alias, Maya